Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Friday, January 9, 2009

WHOO HOO!!! 11 comments!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! to all those who commented on this blog yesterday! I came down this morning and checked it and Wow! was I surprised. You guys have given me the confidence ( or courage to post again today).

I have a confession to make... yesterday I checked and rechecked and checked again to see if anyone commented or checked my profile. I was almost obsessed ( Okay I admit I was obsessed with this.)

I also received some calls and encouraging emails from friends yesterday and I really appreciated that too.

Please check out Jenna's comment because she shared a quickie recipe for a fun treat that I believe is only 1 WW pt.
Jenna, correct me if I am wrong. I used to make these but have just forgot about them for awhile. Thanks for reminding me!

Thanks to my friend Pam who shared a website to make blogging more user friendly I am going to try to be more creative today or maybe tomorrow by adding a few pics to my posts.

Again thank you for your support. It really means a lot to me!



5 comments:

  1. Susie! Comments are so encouraging!! I am so happy that this is taking off for you! I am also so happy that the window's writer worked for you! Be Blessed! And thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie...i'm so excited about your blog. thanks for letting us in on your journey! you look great!

    God bless you for you willingness to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susie! So glad to find your blog!! Thanks for sharing your story...and welcome to the blogging world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Susie! I look forward to reading your blog each day. You have done an amazing job on losing weight...I hate exercising but have so much more energy when I do exercise. Now, I just have to turn away from candy and desserts! Thanks for sharing what works for you.

    Jessica F.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susie, I just came across your blog. I love it! It is so inspiring!! Thank you so much for sharing, and I would love to try these recipes!

    Erin L.

    ReplyDelete