Wow! I was awarded this award from my sweet bloggy friend Lisa.
I really don’t deserve it as I have been kind of a loser blogging as of late.
But hey it gives me a topic to blog about…
So I am all for it!!
Here are the Rules for the Stylish Award:
• Make this post and link back to the person who gave the award to me
• Share 7 things about myself
• Award 5 great bloggers
• Contact the bloggers to tell them they've won
Wow! I just realized I am not very interesting. If you really want to read about somebody interesting read Lisa’s interesting facts.
But I will at least try…
1. When trying to think up something interesting to say I made the mistake of telling Tyler my 14 year old son that I am not interesting…He then encouraged me by saying Mom you could put “I used to weigh 10 hundred pounds” realizing his mistake he quickly added and now you weigh like 100??? Definitely from one extreme to another. But I guess it is sort of interesting that I did lose over 150 pounds and have kept the majority of it off for 3 years.
2. I have lived on the same 1/2 mile of road for 41 of my 42 years of life in 3 different houses. I am really a spread your wings and fly kind of person. Or a really fat bird.
3. After spending most of my school life trying to get out of school as much as I could I now work there with perfect attendance thus far. ( I am taking a day for spring break) But as a sub for 10 years I think I only called in sick once. :)
4. When expecting my second child I visited and iridologist ( I hope that is a natural health person who reads eyes) and was told that I was having a girl and I was very lucky to have had a boy because It was very unlikely I would EVER have another boy. I ended up with 4 boys and 1 girl. Guess she was wrong. Needless to say I haven’t went back. She did add that she is hardly ever wrong but when she is wrong she is completely wrong ??? (I am assuming about that 1 person???) Well guess what when I am wrong which is hardly ever :) I too am completely wrong!!
5. I was engaged at 18, married at 19 and a mother 3 days before my 20th birthday. Engaged October 1987, Married January 1988, New Mom November 29th, 1988. Then on December 2, 1988 I turned 20. ( I thought I had better give you the dates for those of you who were trying to add it up!)
6. I came from a family of S’s Shari, Sam and Susie, My husband Tim came from a family of T’s. Tim, Tonia and Trent. We thought it would be nice to continue the tradition plus it made it a lot easier picking out names. So we have Travis, Tadd, Tiffani, Troy and Tyler. Turns out it can be kind of confusing and tongue twisting at times when you add it to our last name Tonner. I really liked the name Tanner but we decided we just couldn’t do that to a kid… Tanner Tonner. .. I thought it would be easy to learn to spell…. Instead he became Tyler.
7. They say that over the years a couple starts to look like each other. I actually see that in a few on my friends. I am afraid that Tim and I will never look alike. We are just way to different to start with… he is a foot taller than me, doesn’t have a weight problem, brown eyed to my blue, dark to my light and quiet to my not quiet. Lucky for us opposites attract.
Real quick I have flipped a car, almost ran over my Dad, won a yodeling contest,went over a ski jump, drove over a mailbox, broke my ankle and leg at Pine Lake which has earned me a steal plate and numerous screws, and was nicknamed “Chuckles” on my High school Basketball team. Oh and I pretty much have the same hair style as I did in my 7th grade pic and Senior pic.
See I told you I wasn’t very interesting, just very wordy!
Now for my awards in no particular order…
1. My Niece Amy at Treasures in Jars of Clay
2. Tara at My Life with 6 boys
3. Julie at Life with the Lehmans
4. Vanessa at Lynndavid
5. Jessica at Fiechter Life
Hopefully you guys all read my blog and are now informed at the honor that I have bestowed on you. I look forward to your interesting facts!!!
Have a great day!