Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

23 years! The Perfect Two 1/31/11

I am behind on this picture of the week thing so I thought I would play catch up….

Here is a peek at what is gracing my kitchen table

IMG_3816 

I have such a sweet husband!

IMG_3812

Yep it is Anniversary time again….

23 very short years…

Then…

scan0016

and now.

DSC_0204

We haven’t changed a bit… Ha!

Now I realize we are not perfect but when I hear this song it reminds me how I felt 23 years ago and how I still feel today!!

Stay tuned if we have another snow day I have more pics to post.

Stay Warm!

Suz

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! Congratulations! Here's to many more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to the lovebirds!

    ReplyDelete