Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Friday, January 28, 2011

You never know what you might find…

 

Picture of the week # 3 ( I know I"’m behind, what else is new?)

Look what I found wedged in a behind the drawer sorta spot….

A very old, gummy “PLUGGY” I am sure someone was very unhappy about 13- 16 years ago depending on the owner…

I am guessing Troy because he was a our biggest “pluggy” fan.

IMG_0264

Funny thing about this gummy, sticky, really old, non-useable pluggy….

I had a hard time throwing it out. I actually set it on my window ledge for a few days. Matter a fact I am not sure what happened to it. I think I threw it out or maybe someone less sentimental in the house did.

Or maybe It will show up a few years down the road…

and I will still have a hard time getting rid of it. :)

4 comments:

  1. I finally figured how to do this. I almost gave up checking your blog, but decided to check one more time. I found Jay's from Amy's. That is funny that you found that old fooler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! Love your posts . . . never know what the topic will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO funny! It is scary to think of how many of those we might find someday! 16 years later!?!?! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have all 3 of my kids' foofies! They're in my sock drawer - I just can't bring myself to throw them away!

    ReplyDelete