Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

A good idea

 

So since I have been really struggling on posting I  have decide to copy Jenna and try to post one picture a week. That already puts me a week behind.

Now I am not guaranteeing new pics just a pic.

scan0002

So as I was going through pics looking for pics fro Trevors scrapbook page I ran across this one from  the olds days…some of Tadd’s Sunday school class.

All the girls are married and in a few short weeks Trevor will join their club.

You will notice how styling Tadd is above… Plaid pants and yellow polo …

Some things never change!

 S5030354 

So my pic of the week is Tadd styling in a very old , very tight snowmobile suit.

Thank goodness we found him something to wear skiing besides this.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea - love the pix! Always love your posts - no matter what the subject!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The belt really shows off his hourglass figure. :) Did you and Mom have matching snowmobile suits? Because I'm pretty sure we have pics of Chad in the same one...

    ReplyDelete