This is actually the third time today I have tried to post.
I started out whining about how coming back to reality after vacation is no fun.
Then I realized I should just be thankful I got to take a vacation.
So of course I had to scrap that draft.
Then I tried to write about how good I did in Florida eating and exercising.
That just sounded down right braggy.
So I have decided to just give a few highlights of my week.
1. I rollerbladed for the first time in my life. If I had a bucket list this would definitely be on it.
I don’t think this is bragging since it actually was very humbling (no I didn’t fall) But I did make my 17 year old daughter hold my hand and pull me up the small incline ramps to get on the sidewalk.
Thanks Tiff you were a great sport!
I loved it and hope to someday buy my own rollerblades that actually fit. Unfortunately no one took a pic :)
2. I played numerous rounds of Putt Putt at the free course at our resort. Great family time!
Interesting approach to golfing!
3.Spent quality time with my Hubby!
4. Hung around the pool with friends
5. I also tried riding a scooter. ( no pics of me)
6. I took numerous bike rides and walks.
( Again no pic. I did really bad on taking pics this year )
7. Enjoyed the flowers and greenery of the sunny South.
Hey! actually I did walk and ride bikes by this about every day!
Now I am back in Indiana and even with the cold and reality of everyday life; School, work, and bills…
There is still no place like home!