Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lemon Fluff / Lemon pudding

By request here it is….

This is one of my absolute favorites. Although I love lemon…. Lemon cake, lemon drops, lemon tootsie rolls the list goes on…..and on and on and I love this lemon recipe.

My mom actually makes it the best. She is more patient than me and waits until it is cool enough to add the cool whip. I am learning to be more patient.

I add a dollop of Free cool whip right before I eat it! If I really am in a pretending mood I think it is just as delicious as cheesecake. :)

S5030180

 

 

LEMON FLUFF/PUDDING

1 vanilla SF FF cook & serve pudding mix

2 ½ cups water

Mix and bring to boil. Remove from heat

Add and mix well 1 SF lemon jello and

1 -2 T lemon juice

1 T lemon zest (optional) (I never use this)

Let cool and add 1 cup FF Cool Whip

0 points

**One of my very favorites although I don’t mess with the zest!

If you add the cool whip and it is too warm the cool whip just goes to nothing. So make sure the lemon mixture is completely cooled before you add the cool whip free. Put you pan in ice water to cool it down quickly.

Well I thought I would get one last post in before we leave for the sunny ( hopefully ) South tomorrow night.

I actually am doing great on my  eating this week.

I think I am to stressed to eat.

My house looks like a tornado hit it as I have stuff laid out everywhere to pack.

Yet here I am sitting at my computer blogging.

Very therapeutic you know!

I am packing my bathroom scale and my food scale and even one of my Leslie DVD’s. Oh I even am packing some lemon fluff! :)

I don’t want to come home next week with anymore (of me) than I left with. Hopefully I can leave some in Florida. But I will be happy just staying the same.

The place we are staying charges for internet so you probably won’t be hearing from me till I get home. ( I know I am cheap ) I think I can drive down the road though and get a little signal so I may be able to check up on everyone else.

You all have a great week!

Susie

4 comments:

  1. Yum! That looks and sounds wonderful! Thanks for the recipe!

    Have a great time in Florida!! SOunds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have so much in fun in FL! Know that I am jealous of you here... I will survive, though.

    Love ya,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you soon in the sunny south!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Lemon Fluff recipe looks familiar-what a prelude to the DD4!! :) Jane

    ReplyDelete