Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A 14 year old Aunt…

 

I was lucky enough to become an aunt at a very young age!!

I was a very good Aunt!

I let them play with Kitties. ( At least I think that is a kitty)

scan0008

I rode with them in the back seat… or was possibly forced.

scan0009

I helped them get dressed, and taught them how to cook.

scan0010

I taught them valuable life lessons

scan0011

Thought I better throw a real cute one in of kris after that last one.

scan0010

Fed them age appropriate snacks, was very cautious about how much they ate.. Especially off the floor!!

scan0011

Taught them how to be the life of the party. Even when everyone is ignoring you.

scan0014

Remind you of anyone??

scan0012

Had quality family girl time.scan0013

Introduced them to really nice guys

scan0013

Played in the sand with themscan0012

Encouraged healthy exercise

scan0014 

Wow! Could you get any luckier than to have an aunt like me :)

I wonder what could happen as a 42 year old GREAT Aunt…

IMG_9418

Possibilities are endless!!!  :)

Too bad I have to share with Grandma!!

IMG_0253

Have a great one!

Suz

OH and to Clarify on that last post when I said “landed it” I meant it in the since of what goes up must come down. I don’t think it was really successful. I believe the one that looks like I really landed it was followed immediately by a face plant! 

4 comments:

  1. Amazing trip down memory lane. Can I just say that you look JUST LIKE YOUR DAUGHTER TIFF(or vice versa) in the picture of you all on the "davenport" (cuz I'm sure that's what that was called BACK IN THE DAY!!). Loving these posts!!! As you know, I'm a BIG fan of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were (and still are) a great aunt! Lots of good memories with you over the years!

    I never noticed that you and your friends were picking your nose in the background of that pic...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious. I just read both posts and I really think it is funny that you did a skit jump. I think a boat load of guys would have convinced me to NEVER try it. :) You are a great aunt and a great GREAT aunt. ;)
    Love,
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Catching up on blog posts and I found this one! Such fun! You have always been and always will be the life of the party. We love you and so do all our kids! I'm sure our granddaughters will think you're tons of fun too!

    ReplyDelete