Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Random

Well we had 3 marvelous snow days!!

But I fear they are over now.

But then again tomorrow is Friday and I love Fridays!!!

I love snow days, I always have but since I started working full time

I have a new appreciation for them.

Here are a few pics from the last few days.

Driveway clean up

IMG_3900

We don’t mess around… tractor and blade also got in on the action.

IMG_3833

Troy is moving cars to clean the parking area, very appropriately dressed for the weather. HA

IMG_3865

He was having a hard time… Tiffs car was stuck on an ice patch.

IMG_3893

I changed my calendar… I think I am going to love February!

IMG_3843

January was sort of hard on me!

IMG_3837

I worked out every day with Leslie ( Leslie Sansone DVD’s)

I have been enjoying a new favorite…

IMG_3856

Been cooking Healthy and low fat.

I know it looks disgusting but it is delicious….

red peppers, onions, fresh mushrooms, egg whites, potatoes

Tiff made it into a smiley face!

IMG_3879

I decided if we were cancelled today I would make the blanket that I have had material sitting in my closet for about 8 months.

I got the fleece on sale so I decided to make a 3 yd one for Tim.

Just took me a while.

Here it is cut and I started tying corners

Notes chapter11 006

This is what the corners look like before I tie them. Some people cut the corners out. I prefer to angle them out.

Notes chapter11 008

This blanket went fast.

I think I was done in about 90 minutes.

Finished!

Notes chapter11 010

And Folded! So Soft!

Notes chapter11 012

Don’t worry I have goofed off plenty the last 3 days…

I just finished book 3 and started book 4. Nothing beats a good book , a fleece blanket, a glass of Sprite Zero and a bowl of popcorn on a snow day!

Life is good!!

Suz

2 comments:

  1. Ohh that blanket looks amazing . . .I just want to curl up under it - especially with all the cold and snow outside. 8 months of waiting to do it, done in 90 minutes - wow! Speedy! I'm sooo proud of your weight loss efforts and your commitment to the "lifestyle" and not just the "diet". You're such an inspiration!!! Keep teaching me so I can be amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mayday - I lost your email address. Can you send me a message so I can have it again? I'm so sorry. I was able to post the picture of my breakfast sandwich which included the broccoli (was going to email it to you). The broccoli is the Byrds Eye Steam Fresh bags ($1.49 at Kroger currently) - it is lightly sauced broccoli. It has 80 kcal per cup and I had just a little under a half of a cup. I'm not usually a cheese sauce on my broccoli kind of girl, but it was good.

    ReplyDelete