Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Something New

I have never been a huge fan of News Years Resolutions. I think because for years mine should have been to lose weight and since I didn't think that would happen why resolve to do it or anything else. Last year I was really on a roll losing weight so it was a no brainer to make it my resolution. This year I have decided that after losing all this weight(I still have some more to go) I need to share my story. A story about how anyone can lose weight. Let me tell you If I can lose anyone can. I loved to eat and hated to exercise. I can honestly say I still love to eat and really don't like to exercise. As a matter a fact writing this blog is just causing me to procrastinate this morning from exercising. So I am going to try to keep this short. My resolution this year is to blog fairly regularly about my journey in life and weight loss. God has been so faithful! I always prayed that if I was suppossed to lose weight he would just let it happen. I realize now I had to do my part!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susie!!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog. I will look forward to hearing your own personal journey...by the way, you look great!

    I'll have to keep checking up on you...if you don't mind!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! You got it up and running! Good job!! Let me know how I can help you technically!! I'll try!! And I'll be checking back in with you too!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete