Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

To post or not to post that is the question!

 

I am feeling a little quirky today!

Can you tell?

My mind is so full of facts on fat, fiber, calories and power foods.

You see I have been reading article after article on healthy eating and healthy lifestyles.

I am sort of like cramming for a test!

Saturday I am speaking to a group of ladies from my church about a healthy lifestyle.

Now it’s crunch time!

Facts I know but just want to double check. I don’t want to misinform.

I only need to talk for 30 minutes.

That should not be a problem right?

I mean I can talk to my Mom and friends for a lot longer than that on the phone.

I love to talk!

So why am I just a little nervous?

I am Human!

Here is my verse for today that I get from verse-a-day.com

Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9 (NASB)

God is so good!

Why do I always seem to forget?

I am Human!

9 comments:

  1. Susie,
    I am SO EXCITED for your talk on Saturday. ....No pressure ;)

    I know with God's help you will do great! Thanks for being willing so we can all benefit from it!!

    Prayers!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie-I won't be there to hear you speak. :( But I am sure you'll be great!! Maybe you should take your cordless phone along and just pretend you are talking to a friend. You are an awesome example and have so much to give. You smiling face and excellent attitude plus your faith and the prayers of all your blogging friends will support you. Best wishes to you!! julie l:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you will do great!! funny, i started having these same thought about my Bible School story already too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. susie--i am not going to be able to make it saturday, but be assured--there will be prayers being said on your behalf! i'm sure you will go a great job. have fun doing it!
    blessings!
    catrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suz,

    Wow, I am so glad you have the opportunity to speak about this. You are a natural in front of people, plus this is a subject you are so passionate about, so I am not concerned!

    Where are you speaking? The LSM Benefit Auction? ;) j/k

    love,
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. suz, i echo everyone else - i'm sure you will do great! but, i understand being nervous... i would be a basket case. :)

    i hope i get to see you on saturday. i really think it will be an adventure. i mean, we know at least one knight will be there... ;) hmm... maybe there will be a young, single, godly knight in shining armor as well? haha... i can't belive i'm posting this comment on your blog. i better hit post before i reconsider.

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Susie, I'll pray for you - and I'm curious, just wondering if you can tell me when you are speaking in the morning? I had signed up to come, but then I was invited to a shower I feel I should go to. But I thought if your talk is first or second, maybe I could come for awhile...
    thanks!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susie is talking first, so don't be late, right Suz?! That verse you received today was awesome! You will do GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joshua 1:9 was the verse that got my unit through the hardest days of combat and covert ops. I hope your presentation went well.

    ReplyDelete