Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Puppies

 

I know this is not my typical post.

My youngest son has begged me to post this so I thought what could it hurt.

My brother-in law is getting into the puppy business.

He bought 6 new dogs this week.

It finally hit him how many dogs he was going to have so he asked Tyler to sell some of the of the puppies he already had.

1 is a purebred boxer ( the white one with the spot around his eye ) He is so cute!

3 are boxer and we think Australian cattle dog. They are so cute!

They have had shots, been wormed, and had their tails docked.

He is asking $200 for the purebred and $50 for the rest.

So if you want a darling little puppy PLEASE let me know! :)

puppies

Oh and just think how much exercise you could be getting walking and playing with one of these little darlings!

1 comment:

  1. i don't care for another puppy, but they sure are darling!! it was fun this morning wasn't it!! nice to laugh with adults!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete