Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Getting Restocked

 

First of all Thank you, Thank you for all your comments! I am feeling much more read today! :)

It is so nice to know I am not alone on my frustrating days!

Yesterday I went and restocked!

I thought that was a great term from my last commenter Teresa C.

I have a whole bunch of healthy, low fat, low point choices for my stalking habits.

Just to give you a few ideas of what I have in my frig and pantry now… (blocking the Easter candy)

Light string cheese (1pt )

Already made up broccoli in containers ready to warm up. (0 pt)

Jell-O fat free chocolate pudding cups (1pt )

WW strawberry pie (1pt )

WW yogurt (1pt )

Orville Redenbacher 97% fat free popcorn (3pts for the whole bag) and yes I actually eat the whole bag

carrots ( yummy sweet ones that I have to peel but it is worth it )

Did I actually say yummy carrots?

sugar free gum

lemon fluff

apples

bananas

clementine mandarine oranges ( Oh so good!)

Well that about sums up my list although I am hoping to make some chocolate bran muffin brownies today.

What kinds of food do you like to restock your pantries and frig with?

Oh and Kristen is that cheesecake still in the frig?

Also I have a prayer request … Many of you may already follow Mckmamas blog (aka My Charming Kids) if you don’t you can always click on her on my blog roll.

She has 4 small children and her baby has been in the hospital for the last month with a rare heart condition. Today they are flying via medical transport to Boston for further treatment. I don’t know her personally but  have really enjoyed her blog and her story has been such a witness so could you just whisper a prayer for her and her family and sweet baby Stellan and also for all the other parents out there that are struggling with a sick children.

4 comments:

  1. Yum...those are some good snacks! And I can totally eat a bag of popcorn (maybe more!) at one time!

    I'm not sure where these are on the WW point scale, but I LOVE the Breyer's Frozen Fruit bars. Amazing. Pomegranate/Mixed Fruit, Pomegranate/Blueberry & Pomegranate/Mango. Yum!!!

    I haven't eaten lunch yet - your post made me hungry!

    Sarah F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm... i am ashamed to admit that the cheesecake is gone b/c i polished off the last piece last night (it was a small piece). But, it was seriously to die for. Thanks for making me confess. :) this is good accountability.

    I so want to try the frozen fruit bars Sarah is talking about. Which reminds me that it's about time to start stocking fudgesicles!

    I like to have the little chocolate cupcake 3 pack things that are one point around at all times to satisfy my chocolate cake/ brownie cravings. Also on grape kick right now. I know they are high in sugar, but I figure they are better than a lot of things I could eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- sounds like you restocked quite well!! You have lots of choices now when you feel the need to something to snack on. And they really do sound like good choices to me! All that easter candy is a problem, ugh..

    I recently bought some ww sherbet and ice cream bars- they are only 1 point and very good. I may have to hide them from the kids though!

    Lora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susie you are awesome and a genuine inspiration!

    ReplyDelete