Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Update and The Lakes

 

Well after my re-evaluation post I thought I better tell you how it’s going…

I am writing everything down

I am measuring and weighing food

I am exercising daily

The scale is moving downward. YEAH!

I realize I was eating to much even if it was low fat, good for you food.

I am still mourning the fact I don’t need much food to exist but I will get over it eventually. :)

Okay now for a topic change

THE LAKES

I am leaving Saturday for two weeks at the lake with my family.

We are all excited and are getting packed up.

The first week we will have the whole gang…

My Mom, Sis and her family and Bro and his family and of course my whole family.

21 of us total! CRAZY HUH?

I love every minute of it.

Tim will have to come home some and work as will Travis the 2nd week.

I may even come home a day and tend to my garden and stuff, or… maybe not.

The lakes are fun but a definite challenge on the eating front.

My Scales will be going (sarcastic WHOO HOO)

But usually I do pretty good.

My weakness being the best Donuts ever…

Tom’s Donuts by the Lake, Angola, Indiana

and of course snacking at night while playing games.

So here is some pics from last year and even some really old ones to show you what goes on at The Lakes!

The cottages we stayed at last year and this upcoming year.

S5030107

My Sweetie!

104_3249

Me skiing after about 17 years of not skiing…

Am I too old to try bare footing?

104_3298

Canoeing

104_3347

Showing off

Tadd muscleman on skies

more showing off…….. No Hands!

104_3269

tubing

DSCF2670

games and snacks

104_3360

Trying to find a Internet connection and bonfires104_3356

2004

100_1576 Cousins 2004100_1590

Grandma is always trying for an original Christmas Pic

kids in boat

Here is an old one… Still playing cards

scan0014

Quite a few years back maybe 2001?

 scan0020

Even older

scan0002

Wow this is really old… Travis, Chad, Tadd, and Kris

scan0013

The whole Gang in 2008

Kaehr  Family Pix_edited-1

Oh there are so many more but this will have to do for now!

I think you get the drift…

It’s a great time!

Thanks Mom for making it happen!

So you may not hear from me for a few weeks as internet connection doesn’t come with the cottage.

But never fear I’ll be back in August!

SUZ

5 comments:

  1. I have a long list of comments:

    1. THE PERFECT TRICK! ;)
    2. Love the pic of Tadd showing off because it's so typical.
    3. We need to have a bonfire while I'm there. It always happens when I'm gone.
    4. I'm so glad you will be there with healthy eating tips because it's such a struggle! Although I'm sure I'll cheat.
    5. I'm so excited to get out of here and relax that I can hardly contain myself! Need to focus for like 48 hours and then I'm free!

    See you soon!

    Love ya,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suz,
    Isn't the lakes the best?! I DID bring up my scales...not sure why I wanted to torture myself, but I think it has helped me from making a total pig out of myself!!

    Anyways, I definitely don't think you are too old to try barefooting. Especially with your brother Sam, who's a GREAT teacher (but don't tell him I said that:D)
    sarah q

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Susie--looks like to much fun!! We will miss you the rest of July. However, we know that all that time away will give you lots of new blog material. Will there be more Senior pictures coming? Have a great time. julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suz,

    What a cute post. The pictures made me smile, especially the one of the perfect trip!

    We are so excited! We have to work some both weeks (Jon more than me), but should be up there every night!

    love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun! What special memories! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete