Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fiesta ~ Party in your mouth & sneak peek of Photo shoot # 2

 

Okay this by far is the easiest recipe I will probably ever give you.

You only need 2 items

1 Hidden Valley Ranch Fiesta Dip packet

1 16 ounce fat free sour cream

And Oh my is it ever delicious!

So far I have used it in a turkey wrap, I have eaten it with raw veggies, used it as a chip dip, and also on a baked potato. It is also good right off your finger. :)

It is truly a party in your mouth!

For 2 tablespoons it is only 20 calories so that translates into 0 WW points! YEAH!!

Now if you eat more than that you have to count it for something.

So here is the recipe in pics!

The 2 ingredients!

S5030845

Open the package and container and pour mix into sour cream!

S5030846

Stir mix thoroughly into sour cream and Voila(wah Lah!) Your dip is done. No dishes to clean up!

S5030847

All I can say is YUM, YUM, YUM!

Enjoy!!

Oh and here is a sneak peek of photo shoot # 2 from today. Hopefully I will post more pics tomorrow!

We are by far not your normal, traditional photographers!

But for my Mom! Look she has shoes on!

(My Mom wasn’t real impressed with her barefoot pics from photo shoot # 1)

tif basketball

Okay this one is a little more normal!

black and whit

Have a great day!

Suz

3 comments:

  1. Just doing a bit of blog hopping and happened upon your site. Congratulations on your weight loss. You look wonderful. It is such a hard struggle. I'm going to bookmark your page, hoping for some more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dip, Susie! I have made it many times, but with just the regular Ranch packet. And I have never thought to use it in a wrap or a baked potato. What a good idea. I really love it when you post recipes--it is always a good thing to get new HEALTHY recipes! thanks! And also, great pictures of Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recipe and love the new pictures. I am sure your mom was really impressed with the shoes. julie :)

    ReplyDelete