Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Time Flies

If you are just checking out my blog for the first time…

Welcome!

I started my blog in January to share my struggles and victories with weight loss, diet and exercise!

I have lost 160 pounds since starting this journey 2.5 years ago.

I just want to encourage anyone who struggles with their weight. If I can do it anyone can!

Page down to the bottom to see some before pics!

I have never tried this linking thing to other blogs so this is a first for me.

I have to many pics to pick a favorite.

I mean I have 5 kids who can be hilarious so how do you pick just one?

But since we are working on Tiff’s Senior pics I decided to go with one of her!

You know Tiffani always had a gift for posing!

tiffani 3 year old

14 years later…

S5030768

Wow! Hard to believe she is going to be a Senior!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Tiff approve of that first pic? Ha, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute picture of her! Awwwww:)
    sarah q

    ReplyDelete