Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Photo shoot #1

I bet you didn’t know that I am a photographer!

Okay I am really only one out of necessity!

Tiff is really the photographer in the family.

She has actually been her schools photographer for the last 2 years.

This upcoming year she is the yearbook editor.

So she probably won’t be thrilled with me for posting these before she has had a chance to edit, enhance and add effects to them Editors are like that you know, but I couldn’t wait!

Today Tif and I and our excellent assistant Tyler went out and started her Senior Pics.

We only used 2 outfits and 2 locations today.

It seems that this is the best plan for us to keep a healthy Mother/daughter relationship and our sanity.

Our goal is to get 1 pic we can agree on in each outfit.

I think the wheat field is probably a do over but I put a few pics in that I like anyways.

Tif loves this 1st one so we will probably use it somewhere.

Tif on ladder tif in wheat field

tif wheat

Which of these 3 close ups do you like better?

#1

100_1182

#2

100_1183 

#3

100_1222

We may have over used the arm on hip thing!

tif wheat2

This next one is one my faithful assistant Tyler took

He was like… “Hey Mom I got one with the wheat, the trees and the sky!!!”

And Yes that spec is Tif! This probably wouldn’t make a good wallet! :)

S5030705

He did this one too… I gotta admit I like it.

S5030768

Oh!I hope that’s not poison ivy!!!!

100_1192

Finally a pic of me in all my glory! HA

S5030814

Stay tuned for photo shoot #2 in the near future!

SUZ

10 comments:

  1. Great pictures Tyler an Susie--I thought I commented yesterday, but did something wrong. I vote for picture #2--love the picture with the weeds--Tyler has a real gift!! Hope you have a great weekend. julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics-as far as the closeups, they are all good, but I especially like the one with the little blue flowers in the backgroud. Good job on those! :) Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote goes to closeup photo number 1...great pics:)
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like close up #1 - like the ladder in there. I like Tiff's dress - such beautiful colors. I like the wheat picture looking up with the sky above -it's beautiful, Tiff's beautiful, the wheat is beautiful. Seems like it was a fun day! Thanks for posting! Happy 5th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these look great. how fun. i like the one with the wheat-hands-on-hips. very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Looks great!

    Sorry we missed you guys last night!

    I would vote for #1. Also, I love the one Tyler took with the wheat in it!

    love,
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics! I vote for number one. And the hands on hips in the wheat field is a good one too!

    Tyler is a gifted photographer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Tiffany is so beautiful! Looks like you're having lots of fun with this. Good idea to space it out over the summer! Love the pictures:D
    sarah q

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to tell you that I found Arnolds Sandwhich Thins at Sam's Club today - 12 pack $4.60. They had the multigrain and the whole wheat. I bought one of each - thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job on the pics, my vote is also for #1, but you wouldn't be hurt going with any of them. I'd love to see what you do for the editing, if anything. Good luck on the next round.

    ReplyDelete