Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Photo shoot # 2

 

Yesterday we went to Ft. Wayne with Julie and Clayton.

We went to John Klopfenstein furniture to use their Carousel for some pics of Tiff and also their BB court.

So here is a plug for Uncle John. Besides being a top of the line furniture store he has made furniture shopping kid friendly. He has a neat carousel, Shooting BB gym, and a movie theatre of course featuring theatre furniture. This is all at his 14/69 store. Sounds like a fun shopping experience to me! :)

I found this pic online. If you look real close you can see the Carousel behind the right windows.

image

Here are a couple pics of us.

The first is of Julie and I on 4th of July.

Julie and I are working on our kids Senior pics together.

100_1245

The 2nd is of Clayton and Tif at Bed Bath and Beyond trying out some stress relieving chairs. I guess looking for clothes for their Senior pics must be stressful!

Tif and Clayton are 2 months apart, are 2nd cousins and have been buds since babyhood.

100_1353

Okay here are some of Tiff’s Pics…

She thinks this one makes her look like a giant!

I like these next couple of pics because she has always been the Princess sandwiched between 4 brothers….

tif 2 basketballs_edited-1

But I mean come on she has 4 brothers very limiting on Princesshood!

tif and basketball

Color or…

100_1292

Black and white?

black and whit

She loves this one because she thinks it shows her true self. I think it might make a cute wallet.

tiff close up with horse

Another Black and white, this might be pretty in Sepia.

Tif B&W

tif with horse

I love the next 2 which one do you think would be a better wallet….

Choice #1

tif green and blue close up_edited-1

or choice # 2

tif blue and green closeup sideways

Here I could tell it was time to end photo shoot #2 

Someone is getting slightly grumpy! :)

100_1361

Oh 1 more thing look at the great snack I am enjoying today!

1/2 of Orange pepper and 2 Tablespoons of Fiesta dip…

0 WW points! and Oh so yummy!

S5030848

Have a great day!
Suz

7 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. I don't have a preference on #1 and #2, but I really like the picture by the river, but with a different expression of course, maybe try that one again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Susie--They are all great!! I am sure it was something that the camera person said that made Tif unhappy!!!Keep up the great work--we are loving all the pictures. julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great pictures, if I had to pick on the wallets (and it is a very tough choice) I think I would vote for choice #2...Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Decisions, decisions, decisions!!!First of all I say color on the carousel...not BW (the colors look really good with her dress)Secondly, choice #2 (the tilted one) on the wallets. OH! and I LOVE the BW picture of Tiff on the couch! GORGEOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the picture of Tiffany laughing (the one you said shows her true self). It is so great! And I also vote for #2. These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are getting some great pictures! I also love the one where she is laughing... it would make a great wallet. I made your fiesta dip- and I love it! First I tried it on a turkey wrap, then on crackers, then this morning... (you may think this doesnt' sound good- but it was!) I put in on an egg beater sandwich with a healthy life bun and ff cheese slice. I don't follow ww but I think it would only be 2 pts for the sandwich, and it was great! Thanks for the yummy recipe..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susie-
    You look great.Don't stop skiing. I loved the basketball pictures of Tif. I know of a great barn for a picture. Pat

    ReplyDelete