Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

I’ve got a new look!

 

Well not me really, just my blog!

While I should be cleaning this morning I have been experimenting with new blog backgrounds.

More fun than cleaning, but not very productive.

It does keep me out of the kitchen though and away from food.

Today is a new day or should I say a start over day.

Last night we went to a Birthday party and had Pizza Hut Pizza. Yum!

Even though I had the Fit and Delicious pizza I did try the BBQ Hawaiian.

That would have been fine if I didn’t feel the need to “taste” numerous times the icing off Tim’s cake.

Then I had to taste his Ice cream cake from DQ.

Again I didn’t need to have quite that many tastes!

Then Travis came home from Fort Wayne and brought his leftover Blueberry Cheesecake from Pizza Hut. (When did Pizza Hut get cheesecake? )

Again I had to have just a “taste”.

Do you see a pattern forming?

Now mind you I actually never had any dessert.

No not me!

I just had a few tastes!

So why don’t I want to step on the scale this morning?

Today is weigh in day so I have to!

But maybe not until after I work out!

The good news is I have a new day today to start over!

The bad news is I am going to potluck tonight where we are having 2 delicious desserts!

I of course being very disciplined will not take a piece!

But maybe I’ll just have a taste of Tim’s.

You know if he would just quit getting desserts I wouldn’t have this problem!  :)

 

4 comments:

  1. love the new look!! And... sure glad today is a new day too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a new day, as I'm sitting here eating my ice cream sandwich:) I love the new look and the font is much easier to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look Susie. Hope that you have a great week. julie l :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE new background!!

    BTW, I hear you were working to find a nice home for Maisie the other night at Potluck!! Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete