Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I should really be in bed!

 

Yep, it is late and here I sit blogging. I am tired!

I had a full day subbing, Went to the field right after school to pick up Tim, came home fed him and Troy, went to a scholarship meeting with Tiff, came home changed then went to the funeral home.

After that I came home again, cleaned a few dishes , took Tim a snack , rode a couple rounds on the tractor…

Whew! I should really be in bed!

But here I sit boring you all!!

Here is a update and a few pics..

Ceiling#1 is totally down. Guess what??

We discovered another ceiling under it.

Seems that about 50 years ago this house had 9 foot ceilings.

While I was marveling at the fact that I could have had 9 foot ceilings the guys from Maintenance Resource were processing the fact they had another space to dry.

New Plan….

They drilled holes in this “new/old” ceiling and brought in what they call the Octopus!

Very cool looking, unfortunately still loud!

100_3538

The hidden ceiling

100_3540

The Octopus body!

100_3541

We are obviously still drying out here! I can’t wait till all these blue machines are gone but for now they are just doing there job!!

I’m glad I get to go to work tomorrow!! :)

Well off to bed that old alarm will be ringing way too soon!

SUZ

7 comments:

  1. For some reason, I keep seeing more dollar signs, cha ching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks a lot like what the farmers are using now. Can I ask "why" you are drying the ceiling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never mind, I saw the other post. Oh man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Two ceilings? That's actually kind of funny. Hope things dry out for you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Susie! What a mess and yet you still seem to have a good attitude. Hope things get back to normal asap!!!

    Jessica (T)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Jessica--what a good attitude! But-what else can you do? We never know what twists and turns our lives can take! It happened to us, only it was a broken fitting in the upstairs sink. We were gone for the weekend. When we got home, our boys hollered, "Hey, we have a waterfall in the living room!" Oh boy-and we didn't have Jeff Y. around! It will all pass, sooner or later!
    M.K.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HELLO

    I need to tell you something about the Tonner family. We got the call Sunday morning. When we got there they were already working taking beds apart and moving all their personal belongings. I will tell you what touched my heart was their attitude as they worked hard and as they slushed through the water they had smiles on their face. Some went to church and others stayed home and continued moving furniture and taking furniture apart. As the day went on, family and freinds came to help. Why? because they are the type to go and help other people out. We enjoyed our work, however, when we can work for Christians, it is a delight.

    JY

    ReplyDelete