Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 7

Today is day seven since the overflow. It will actually be 1 week tonight at 3:30 am. Here is all that’s left of the machines…

100_3550

Yep, that’s right one lone machine. We are almost done drying out.

Tadd came home last night from Purdue, he missed at on all the action. He really likes this fan and the powerful air stream it blows. I caught him with it directly on him this morning. He is hoping Jeff will let him keep it! :) I have no such attachment to them!

Hopefully on Monday they can start with the new ceilings, possible rewiring, then the bathroom floor, then all the carpets will have to be cleaned, which will bring us back to the blue machines, then it will be time to put this place back together.

I know we still have a long way to go but it’s coming!

For now I am just listening to the hum of 1 lone fan and that folks is music to my ears.

Thanks Jeff for your nice comment on my last post we are very appreciative of all you and Shawn have done for us. I am sure it is not how you guys were planning on spending your Sunday! Oh and I loved your Hallelujah serenade on the answering machine very appropriate!!

Suz

1 comment:

  1. Susie - you and your family are a great example to all of us! Thankful that it is this far along now!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete