Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

One of those weeks!

 

Have you ever had one of those weeks when it appears that everything is breaking on you?

When you take 2 steps forward and 4 steps back.

Or maybe you just take 4 steps back!

In the last 2 weeks I have been dealing with a dryer that wouldn’t heat, A washer that leaked,     (thankfully the 5 year warranty is still in effect till the 8th.) pressure tanks that don’t hold pressure which means sometimes I don’t have much water and finally a dishwasher that doesn’t wash. I am really hoping that it is linked to the pressure tanks.

The kids and I spent part of the morning washing dishes from yesterday ( I was hoping another wash would somehow work) then we unloaded the dishwasher and washed all those too!

On top of that we finally got a new rim and tire for the boat trailer since the other one literally rolled off of it on the way home from the lake.

My laptop is at the computer repair shop as it gave me the blue screen of death last weekend. I still haven’t heard how bad that is yet.

Oh and we saw a mouse in the house today!!

Gross!

If it sounds like I am complaining please forgive me. I am merely just dealing with all this which brings me to my point…

In the last 2 weeks I have been hungrier and craving chocolate and carbs.

Hmmmm… I wonder is there a connection?

Well I am going out to mow now…

3 reasons I am mowing instead of my kids…

1. It gets me out of the house and away from food!

2. I like to mow and I will get a little sun on my fast fading tan.

3.The grass needs mowing.

I just hope that the mower doesn’t break!!

Who knows what I will want to eat then! :)

Have a great weekend!

Suz

2 comments:

  1. Oh Susie - I have totally had one of those weeks! It was like reading a recount of a week I had back in March - dishwasher, microwave, washer, my dog needed the vet, and I got sick. It's expensive - and soooo stressful!!!!! Hang in there - it makes the good things all the more exciting!

    I just had to share with you (and hopefully JT as well) - I did the 10K today in 1 hour 28 minutes!!!! I DID IT!!!! I could have never - make that would have NEVER - even pretended to imagine that I could have done it without your awesomely inspirational blog AND your faith that in me!!!! You are such a blessing to me and countless others! Thank you for using the gifts God has given to you in order to bless my life!!!! Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I was your only comment . . . and as you know - I check your blog almost everyday to see if you have a new post. So . . .I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you that you have been in my prayers and I'm hoping this week is going better for you.

    ReplyDelete