Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Wedding Pics

 

Yesterday, Tif and I had the privilege to take reception pictures at our cousin Alyssa’s wedding!

We had a ball!

800+ pics later the reception was over and I was exhausted!

So here are a few for your enjoyment!

The Beautiful bride!!

DSCF7192

Cute Couple

Travis and Alyssa

The Great Escape

IMG_6911

Cool Get-a-way  Vehicle

DSCF7160

DSCF7214

The Parents

 IMG_6798

IMG_6799

Ushers and Groomsmen

DSCF7190 

Possibly not the best Bouquet catchers!

IMG_6857

The guys are a little more competitive!

Way to dive Thany!

IMG_6875

My poor single nephew Chad…

SOOOO dejected!

Chad head hung

But such a good Sport!

Chad smiling 

Blare and Janel, Brother-in-law & Sister of the groom,

She encouraged me to post some pics on the blog.

Although I have noticed it has been a month since she has posted ANYTHING on hers!  :)

DSCF6927

 

Here we are My little girl and I…         

Wedding Photographers …HA!

FYI: She is in heels and I am wearing flats!

Tiff and Suz

Finally a pic of my family!

Because after all it is my Blog!

And yes I am officially the shortest now!

DSCF7115

Congrats! Travis and Alyssa! It was a great Day!

Oh and by the way we were not the formal photographers, just in case you hadn’t already guessed it :) !

If you want to see more formal pics click here.

4 comments:

  1. GREAT post Susie--love all the pictures. Looks like you had a great time. They are such a cute couple. Nice family picture--next time you should have everyone take a knee or something. Have a really great week. julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the cute post!!! It looks like a great time. You and your daughter have a cute picture together - you both look SOOOO GREAT!!!! Way to go on all of your victories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice little recap - enjoyed the pics!!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics Susie! Thanks for sharing! And great pic of your family!

    ReplyDelete