Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Monday, September 14, 2009

It’s a new week!

 

Okay, so it has been awhile.

I just haven’t felt very interesting.

Washer and Dryer are fixed!

Dishwasher started working after the new pressure tank was installed.

new sump pump

Basement has been cleaned

Mouse has been caught ( actually 3 mice, I know triple gross!)

Laptop Computer hard drive shot, still waiting to hear what I lost info wise.

I should be exercising as my scale is not liking me.

( Okay I admit it, I don’t like my scale!)

But I had to charge Tiff’s shuffle anyways so I thought I had better post something!

This week is going better although it is only Monday :)

I really want to congratulate Lisa on her outstanding, exceptional time on her Labor day 6K. I am so so soooo proud of you and extremely impressed!

Maybe next year I will do it with you!

Did you get a t-shirt as proof?

Helpful hint for the week…

Go here and print 2 healthy choice $2.00 off coupons ( A tip from Janelle’s blog, see sidebar)

Then go to Kroger till Wednesday where they are 5 for $10.00 and get 2 free.

I actually got mine at Wal-mart and they were free, so cool!

Also I found some Jolly Time Healthy Pop Popcorn that is only 2.5 points for a big bag.

Yes, I have already had a bag today!

I am easily addicted to low point snacks! :)

Well the Ipod is giving me the green light so I better head out and walk or I won’t get to it.

I will try to do better posting!

If anyone has any questions for me feel free to ask I have been having a little writers block!

Also I have a prayer request… My friend Julie is having surgery on both of her feet Tuesday, please pray for her that all goes well.

Thanks!

Suz

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I'm soo excited that you posted!!! I'm telling you (as I've told Julie) - I check a couple times EVERY day ---makes me kind of stalkerish sounding, huh?!? Sorry - I just get a lift from reading your blog. You have such a great outlook despite the adversity that arises.
    Thanks for the shout out!!! I did get a t-shirt as proof and my mom and husband were at the finish line taking pictures. It was so fun, some of our Tuesday night training group has entered a "Girls Night Out 5K" in Kokomo in October. There aren't enough words to describe how much I HATE walking, but the events are VERY fun . . . especially with friends SO - no pressure, but ummmmm, next year pretty please join me/us!!!!
    Julie is definitely in my thoughts and prayers - I hope she made it through with flying colors. It'll be a long road, but I know she is a strong woman of faith and will make it!!!! Love you Julie!!!!!!
    I'm happy to hear that resolution is coming to some of your unpredicted life challenges. I will continue to pray for you and wish peace and prosperity!
    Questions:
    1. What do you "say to yourself" to get you to go for a walk/jog especially when you can find a million excuses not to?
    2. What advice would you give someone who seems to take one step forward (lose a pound or two) and two steps backward (gains a couple of pounds)?
    3. What were some of your, as Oprah would call them, "light bulb" moments that helped you make a complete and full lifestyle change?
    4. What are some of the lessons you have learned? Victories you have experienced?
    5. What ever happened to the senior picture taking?
    6. What are some "tricks" you have learned that really have helped you (i.e. food diary, having a buddy, being accountable to someone, doctor's threats, this blog)?
    7. What are some things that you no longer do because you have replaced it with your new healthy behaviors (i.e. instead of watching tv now you walk? or you wake up early to meditate?)
    Thanks for blogging - I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete