Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Loving the warm weather

 

I am finally warm!

After months of being cold.

I am warm

When I weighed 300+ pounds I was always hot.

It did not take much to work up a sweat.

But after I lost a bunch of weight my body chemistry must have changed.

Because now I struggle with really cold feet and hands.

Also It takes a lot longer to sweat.

Now if I was skinny I could understand this but I still have plenty of fat on these bones to keep me warm.

So I have come up with the body chemistry theory.

Maybe my body is just confused!

So I am loving the heat.

I like to just sit in the warm rays of the sun and literally soak it up.

I am trying to save it up for those 0 degree days we will undoubtedly have this winter.

The grass and fields our green, The sky is blue with big white marshmallow clouds, and the sun is warm on my skin.

Makes me just want to praise the Lord!

And of course if I get to hot I can always go back inside to the air conditioning where again my feet will freeze.

Choices, Choices it is nice to have them!

On another little note you should visit Sarah at Flying Kites  here. She has a cute little story about Pavlov’s theory.

I think this must apply to me.

Now if only I can only figure out the trigger that makes me want to open my mouth and stick food in it! :)

Have a great day staying warm or cool!

Just remember to drink lots of water!

Suz

2 comments:

  1. Get all the Vitamin - D you can, girl!!!! Enjoy! Soak it up!!!!! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete