Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Friday, May 1, 2009

What a Day!

 

Well day one of the big garage sale is over!

I think it went very well as I watched loads of my big clothes head to new closets!

I have to give my neighbor Shelly R a big thank you!

Without her generous offer to let me go in with her at this garage sale I may never have been motivated enough to go through my big clothes and get them marked!

A big thanks to her hubby too! He was a great sport!

So I spent the morning at the garage sale then I headed to school this afternoon to sub!

Then after school back to the garage sale.

When I got to school today I was told that the Business Professional National Conference that Troy, Mom and I were headed to next Thursday in Dallas, Texas had been cancelled due to the Swine Flu.

This is a big deal as kids from 49 states were planning to attend.

Tonight I spent quite a bit of time on the phone trying to cancel our plane reservations ( non-refundable of course ) and other arrangements.

So it has been quite the day!

I am thankful I did get up early and exercise or it probably wouldn’t have happened, plus I think it was a stress reducer today.

Tomorrow is prom, promenade, after prom and day 2 of the garage sale. Plus Tyler has to be at school at 7:00 am to leave for an Academic Bowl in Fort Wayne.

Another very busy day! Especially for homebody like me!

I can only hope that I will be too busy to eat!

Sometimes you have to dig deep to find the positives! :)

 

3 comments:

  1. That is such a bummer that the nationals were canceled, uurrgghh! As I was telling Luke that the plane tickets were non-refundable, Jaxson walks by and says, ya huh, it is fun to bowl. Ha, crack me up! Hope you have a relaxing Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i thought my day was crazy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds busy! Hope you survived!

    That is such a bummer that BPA was cancelled. I hope Troy wasn't too disappointed.

    ReplyDelete