Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Friday, October 9, 2009

Procrastination!

 

I am a huge procrastinator! Pretty much all around.

I could list tons of examples but if you have been following my blog as of late you probably figured it out. :)

Although I will give you one… Last night I went through a huge basket of “extra socks” The place socks go when I can’t find a match within a couple week time span.

Lets just say some of the loners were to small to fit even me. Tyler my “baby” wears a mens size 12 now. That should give you an idea how long those socks have been there. Although in my defense he is growing fast these days.

As far as my blog procrastination goes I have a few reasons “excuses” too…

1. Been real busy subbing

2. Scale is not moving downward so not a thrill to talk about.

3. Been real busy subbing

4. Started facebook! ( I would love to be your friend )

5. I am lazy, I would rather read blogs than write

6. Not feeling very interesting lately

7. No new recipes or tips to share

8. Not walking outside but I did start Leslie Sansone again.

9. Been really really busy subbing

 

Okay enough I know. But today I checked my comments and my loyal faithful commenter Lisa  was there.

Besides her having some HUGE accomplishments of her own to share she also gave me a few tips and a great new recipe that I can’t wait to try. I am seriously thinking of having her become a guest blogger because that girl is on fire!

Reminds me of someone I used to know! Who knows Maybe I will become reacquainted with her (Okay it’s me) sometime soon!

My best piece of advice for today Is if your jeans are feeling a little tight wear them anyhow, It will be a constant reminder why you don't want to cheat on your diet. (Under no circumstances do you pull out your bigger size) You lay on that bed and zip them up with vigor! (besides they will stretch out in a hour or so anyways) So I’ve heard! :)

That’s all for today!

Suz

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post Susie, I LOVE reading them. I agree on almost everything on your list, a reason my blog hasn't been too busy either lately. Glad you've been busy subbing, I have a few days coming up too in Kindergarten on days I'm not an aide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Susie!!! You have been missed!!! Great tip on the jeans for some reason that applies to me? I think it has something to do with #8; however, I haven't dusted of my DVDS. :( Thanks for the inspiration. Have a great weekend. julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those jeans too... hummm... i need to find you one face book!! :) i was on Holly mis's shutterfly acct last night of the football picture, have you been on there? there a some really really good ones of troy from the homecoming game. I believe she is going to be posting some of the muddy mess last night was... she went home at half time to get her camera... it was quite something. if you don't have the info on getting those let me know, even saw one of tiff on there taking pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude - I've missed you so much!!! I check at least twice EVERY day!!!!! Thanks for coming back. Your post cracked me up - I'll zip with vigor :) LOL! Glad you are busy subbing, hope it is going well for you. You're loved for far more than just your scale going down - hope to hear from you again soon!!! Take care, God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha... love the jeans tip. i'll keep that in mind. When your jeans fit, you should buy a pair that's too small to keep you motivated! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm completely with you on #'s 4-7! I need some motivation! Thanks for the post Suzie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may have discovered a possible solution to eating too quickly or too much - serve up the food and eat with the non-dominant hand. I accidentally burned my right index finger which made serving up the food and eating with that hand impossible. I have never eaten so slowly and served up small portions as I did tonight for dinner - using my left hand. Might be my new way to serve/eat. Just thought I would share my discovery.

    ReplyDelete