Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Small Victories

 

So the other day I was super busy. Which resulted in me being in town at about 7:00 with no supper eaten.

I was feeling pretty hungry.

I still had to stop at the grocery.

My mind was doing battle….

one little bacon cheeseburger won’t hurt…

a few fries…

a taco…

And really none of these things are terrible

But me giving into myself would be.

Plus I would scarf it down and want more.

Not cool!

So I compromised

I bought a bunch of bananas at the grocery. put all but one in the trunk.

Ate it while I finished up in town. Then went home and ate supper with my hubby.

Small victory!

Small victories win big battles! :)

2 comments:

  1. You are soo awesome! That was a HUGE victory!!!! So proud of you!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those small battles are the worst! thank you for your encouragement! i'm also very proud of you! i wish I had that will power....maybe in 2011?

    ReplyDelete