Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day One

 

Wow! it has been so long since my last post I have almost forgotten how to blog!

Today is the 1st day of my Christmas break.

Even though school was cancelled yesterday. I still went in for part of the day.

So today is truly day one of Christmas break for me!!

I took full advantage.

I slept in!! I actually still woke up at normal time. I had to force myself back to sleep :)

Now I am going to work out. Yep me and Leslie ( That is Leslie Sansone Dvds)

I have been slacking in the exercise area. My 5-7 times a week have dwindled to 1-3 if I am lucky.

I really want to change that around. Too be honest I haven’t felt as good.

My eating is not what it should be either.

I have been snacking to much.

So then I skip meals to make up for the snacking.

Which usually leads to more snacking.

So today is day one for me to getting back to that more disciplined Susie.

Starting with more exercise, more veggies, more protein and less snacks.

Everyday is a new day to try harder and do better.

My goal is to get through this eating holiday with no weight gained!!!

Wish me luck!!

Susie

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Susie! Glad you blogged today - have really missed you! Wishing you well on your day one, two, three, and everyday.

    Merry Christmas, Susie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good to hear from you again!! i hope you really enjoy your break. and GOOD LUCK:)
    ~sarah q

    ReplyDelete