Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Monday, January 4, 2010

I think I was meant to live someplace WARM!

 

I think I love Florida!

Even though it wasn’t the warmest while we were there it was still GREAT!

I am ready to head back!

SERIOUSLY!

I really don’t have time to post a bunch tonight but I thought I would put up a few pics of our trip!

Our lovely resort pool, Notice how busy it is!!

But when you are from Indiana on Christmas break you are determined to get some Sun! :)

IMG_1895

My view from my pool chair! I love palm trees!

I don’t think you have to rake up after them.

IMG_0064

Poinsettias everywhere and not in pots.

IMG_0101

The Guys go Golfing ( Travis is really the only Golfer the others went along to bond! ) Troy apparently didn’t like one of his Putts and went out of turn and accidentally nailed Tim in the back.

everyone (except Tim) thought it was hilarious!

( He was a really good sport though)

Another Highlight… 3 separate Golf carts!!

I know, Scary!

Memories!!

I wanted a nice pic…. Do you think they could cooperate?

IMG_0080

Tiff turned 18!!!

IMG_0172

All of us celebrating at Logans!

IMG_1840

Mom’s and Daughters

IMG_1883  Next Generation

IMG_1880

Trying to get a 13 year old to cooperate…

IMG_1882

Who can resist a giant M & M

S5030972

Playing Rook (Mom must be winning) :)

S5030992

Meeting up with Sam and Connie’s crew!!

Enjoying the Hot Tub after Volleyball!

S5031006

Christmas Eve… Right before the Guys headed home!

I can’t resist a opportunity for a family pic…

Much to their dismay

family florida pic

S5031051

So soon it was over and time to head home…

Some droveS5031057

Some Flew…S5031079  Beautiful…S5031084

And we all made it home safe and sound!

Praise the Lord!

I am so thankful for the wonderful time we had together as a family!

BUT….

as I sit here blogging in my Thermal and Fleece Jammies not to mention my thick, soft, fleece socks!!

I can’t help thinking…..

 

I WANNA GO BACK!!!

8 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    If your reading this blog. I just wanted you to know I checked out your blog and love it! You inspire me!!! I too have some goals for 2010. More on that later. Girl you were born to Blog!!
    But hey Check your settings and see if you have somehow blocked your comments bar it won't let me comment and it is Killing me. :) !!
    Great seeing you the other night!!
    You go girl!!
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Susie!! Looks like it was a lot of fun. So glad you don't live somewhere warm--I would miss you. julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to go back, too!!!!! it HAS to be warmer there than it is here, right?! if you need a driving buddy, let me know:)
    sarah q

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you made it back safe and had a great time! Warm weather will be here again, soon, somtime, I think, I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had such a great time! And it looks like you even got some tans to show off! Hope you are having a great start to your 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susie,
    Your photos are AMAZING!!!!! They look sooo warm and sunny and just plain FUN!!! I'm jealous. Thank you for the blog help - dude, what a mess the commenting thing is. I've reverted back to a boring design because it said something about the code being wrong. I'll keep working on it, but I would rather have it look boring and have comments then I would like to have a pretty one and no comments - so . . . comment away!!!!! I'll keep working on it.
    It was fantastic to see you on NYE - hope I didn't bother you.
    Happy Blogging!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, Susie! I had the comments on my blog working for like a minute and a half and now they don't work again. Uggggg!!!!!!!! Please keep reading and trying. I'll try to get it to work again tomorrow. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a neat family! I loved the picture of all of you lying on the beach chairs-except you, Susie! Glad you're back and glad you had fun. We traveled with my grandma back in the "old days" and she added a lot of memories!
    Mary K.

    ReplyDelete