Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Twice within a week!!

 

Today School was cancelled due to fog!!

I still worked but did get to come home a few hours early.

Part of my job is being the ECA Treasurer. ECA stands for Extra Curricular Accounts.

Basically I write checks, make deposits and keep the books for all the clubs in MS and HS.

It keeps me really busy.

At the end of every month I get to reconcile the account.

This may not mean much to you but it is so sweet when everything matches right down to the penny!!!  Today it did!!

Huge YEAH!!!

WOW! that feels great!

Now I am knocking on wood :)

This weekend I begged, pleaded and yes demanded pics for the Christmas card.

My brother Sam took them for me in our back yard.

Here are a few samples….

Bear in mind they still need editing.

You would never guess they were being tortured, Would you?

This one is a little over exposed.

DSC_0225

One with Buddy!

DSC_0176

Just Tim and I

DSC_0206

Sweet Tiffani with a pair of legs growing out from her shoulder.

DSC_0240

Just the “Kids”

DSC_0246

This may be the one!! Don’t worry we will definitely find one that works.

I would hate to put them through this torture again.

At least until next year :)

DSC_0235 

On a side note my Mom asked me last night to please update my blog.

I told her I did Saturday.

She was surprised, then admitted she gave up checking for a while.

Won’t she be proud of me now!! 2 in a week!

That is if she checks :)

Leave me a comment if you haven’t given up on me!!!!!!!! :)

Have a Great Day!!

Suz

6 comments:

  1. Our kids went to school! All but Jon that is. We had some unhappy parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Susie--twice in a week--I haven't gotten around to posting in 2 weeks. I really thought I was going to get it done today, but so far no. Take care. Love the Christmas card pics. julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susie,
    I haven't given up on you. I had even clicked on your blog all those weeks even though it said it was not updated - you know, click on it "just in case".
    Funny you say ECA - I just learned what that stood for at my 4:30 meeting.
    Photos - LOVE them!!!! Cute, cute, cute!!!! I love the photo of "just the kids" and of you and Tim and the last one is also so very sweet! Great job Sam . . . . and fam for enduring the "torture".
    Glad you're back to blogging - miss you when you're not around.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susie,
    Way to go:) 2 in 1 week is GREAT!!! love your potential Christmas pics. i thought for sure we'd have a 2-hr delay yesterday, but we came to school at normal time. hope you enjoyed your day off for me:)
    ~sarah q

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzie,

    I love seeing your posts and No! I haven't given up on you....Nice pics! We are taking ours today. I'm a little apprehensive. 4 yr old, 2 year old, 6 month old and....Nick...(he doesn't like taking pictures ESPECIALLY with 3 kids who don't know how to hold still! ) wish me luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. please keep updating! i love reading your blog! by the way, cute christmas pics!

    ReplyDelete