Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Long Ago

 

Long Ago I posted a post

In the past I’ve mentioned I am a procrastinator.

Especially with exercising and laundry.

... lately blogging has become one too.

So here is a little catch up post…

I guess I should start with some accountability.

I have been writing down what I eat, weighing regularly, weighing out portions, and exercising.

(Update: I actually started this post before Easter weekend… I pretty much fell off the wagon Saturday and Sunday…The last 4 days I have been gaining back control.)

OH how I love chocolate and jelly beans!!

IMG_0733

IMG_0734

These are obviously the ones no one likes as much!

Except for me I like them all except the black ones!

( Please note that after this picture was taken the jelly beans were dumped into the trash! It is what I do when will power isn’t working!)

I figure I am just going to have keep on keeping on!

I planned on really blogging over Spring Break since we were home this year.

Didn’t happen!!

Instead I went shopping with a sweet friend. ( she too was abandoned in Adams county…Ha)

Which resulted in my…

I didn’t get to go anywhere over Spring Break Shoes…

IMG_0742

And a few I didn’t get to go anywhere over Spring Break tops…

IMG_0744

Now to reiterate I actually started this post a week ago.

Much has happened since then but I fear I must quit for today as I have…

Dishes to unload….

IMG_0746

and Laundry to fold….

IMG_0745

And a date with my DVD workout.

I have so much more to say

Especially how much time and effort it took to post these pics.

It was quite a morning.

Lets just say I learned a valuable lesson that I will elaborate on more later…

Sorry to leave you hanging, But I’ll be back…

Eventually!

Have a great one!

Suz

4 comments:

  1. Thank goodness I saw you in church on Sunday--I've been worried about you. We haven't heard from you in a little while. LOVE the new shoes--too cute!! Great post!! Waiting to hear what you have learned. julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya!! Lots going on around here too but no time to blog about it for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Julie...it's soooo good to hear from your blog again:) Cute shoes--the shirts look cute too! hope things slow down a little for you soon:)
    ~sarah q

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy chica! Long time no blog!!! So glad you came back to the cyber world. I was wondering if your son was going to turn 15 before we heard from you again :) Just kidding. Always thrilled to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can't wait to read more about your learned lesson!

    ReplyDelete