Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Never say Never

 

If there is one piece of advice I can ever give it is these three little words!

The next piece of advice might be never give advice :)

They can both come back to haunt you!

In my younger days I learned to never say never…

My child will never do that….

I would never wear that….

I will never own one of those…

You get the point right?

After numerous times of me doing something I would never do I learned ( most of the time ) to keep my mouth shut.

After I lost all my weight I have never said that I won’t gain any back.

I kind have thought that would guarantee that I would…especially with my track record of foot in the mouth syndrome.

So even though I don’t have to admit I was wrong  about never saying I will never gain any weight back…

I still have to admit that I have put back on a little weight. Which in weight loss world appears to be the circle of life.

Now I have 20 lbs to get off.

It doesn’t want to leave.

I must be a great host.

So  I stepped on my scale yesterday after not weighing for 2 weeks to only find out that the 5 lbs I had dropped just a few weeks ago had moved back in.

What to do?
Back to square one…

One day at a time…

Never give up!

Exercise!! Eat smart and Kick those pounds right off!

They ain’t welcome here anymore! ( I know not proper English, I am trying to sound tough!!!)

So who is with me??

Warm weather is just around the corner….

and you know what that means…

Goodbye baggy sweaters and sweatshirts…

Hello short sleeves and swimsuits!

Scary HUH?

Enough Said!

6 comments:

  1. Yes Susie, you are not alone. I too have the same problem. I was thinking the same thing. I am soooo much fun--those extra pounds don't want to leave. I MUST start exercising again and SOON!!!! Sounds like a plan. Are you forming a group and ordering T-shirts???? If so sign me up!!! julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, me too! 1 1/2 weeks until vacation and I am trying to hit it hard to at least feel a little better. My exercising is going good, my eating must not be. The scale has been creeping up until yesterday. Gotta do it, gotta do it! Keep it up Sus, you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you and right behind you. I may not have weight to loose, but I do need to get in shape so I can keep living the way I want to!

    GO! Go! Go! We can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! That is scary!!

    One down side to being pregnant: no choice. The weight keeps coming and coming and coming. :( BUT, I am with you! I am ready to get outside and get moving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suz,
    I can't wait to start the NEIGHBORHOOD WALKING GROUP back up again!! Let me know when you want to start and I'll be there:)
    sarah q

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susie,
    It sure sounds like you have a lot of "neighborhood" support. That's fantastic. I'm so excited you can rally the troops!!!! I know you can do it - once and for all!!! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete