Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Just a short one!

 

I came across this verse lately….

If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness.
2 Corinthians 11:30 (NIV)

So Here goes…ME Boasting….

I am a great eater!!

Have an awesome day!

Suz

 

PS ~About that last post, I did partly remember some of it. I say partly because it didn’t seem nearly as interesting what I am remembering so I figure I must not be remembering it all! :)

3 comments:

  1. Short- but awesome post!!! Thanks!!!

    I'm an awesome tv viewer!
    I can eat amazing amounts of food!
    I'm the queen of creating excuses not to work out!
    I'm very good at gaining weight.

    Love you!!! Thanks for your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a great computer bum!

    You're looking great girl and I KNOW you feel better! "Stay strong in the Lord and in the power of HIS might!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog counter is nearly 21,000 - wow, girl!!!!! You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on being a worldwide success!!!!

    ReplyDelete