Our Family Pic October 2008

Our Family Pic October 2008
Still smiling!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Still Here!

 

Wow! It has been a while.

Life is busy!

No excuse I know!

One of these times I won’t have to start my post by apologizing.

The house is almost completely back.

Still stuff to put away and get rid of….

Still some carpet stains to deal with…

But for the most part life is going back to normal.

After 5 weeks I finally have a bathroom back upstairs.

The sink just got hooked up today.

Toilet has a new flusher…this one flushes up.

I mean the lever not the water. HA

One day soon I will post pics (maybe)

Now that my Christmas cards are out I will post one and wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

Tonner Family Christmas Pic 2009

Maybe not our best effort but at least we are all there smiling :)

I think that next year we might leave off ages…

They might be getting slightly to old for that now!!

As I look at this pic I can’t say that I am thrilled with myself ( I still picture myself looking younger and less wide!!) but at least I am in it.

Something I never wanted done before.

I feel bad at the lack of me in all the pics over the years.

Not really for myself but for my kids and maybe someday not very soon at all.. My future grandchildren.

I can just hear it now…

Future grandchild….What did you look like young grandma!!

Me…. Ask grandpa!

Poor Tim!!

We are doing something different for Christmas this year….

But that is another whole post!!!

Celebrate the Saviour!

Susie

4 comments:

  1. Your christmas card is so neat! Thanks for sharing it online! I think you all look great! I'll look forward to the day where I can say everyone hold still and smile ~ and it works... lol...I'm kidding, I'm loving the stage of life we're in! Merry Christmas! (I can't wait to hear what you are doing different...sounds so interesting...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a great card! and looking forward hearing what you are doing for Christmas! Very intrigued! Good strategy for keeping people coming back for more! haha! :)

    Hope you're having a nice Christmas season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed you! Welcome back - not only to your blog, but to your house getting back in nearly final order - it has to feel great!

    I love your Christmas card - what a great picture. There were 2 things I noticed right off the bat. First, rather than slamming yourself - look at how much different it is from the Christmas picture from just 3 years ago - my goodness GIRL!!!!!!!!! Second - I couldn't help but notice everyone is wearing short sleeves - ahhhh, the warm - it's currently a wind chill of 12 degrees - brrrrr!

    Blessed holiday!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful - inside and out! Keep up the amazing journey!

    ReplyDelete